Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: finally... JRSC 11 psi ,and 25 SHOT NOS, done

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SC HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    505
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i finally got the NOS kit hooked up. I'm running 11 psi and a WET 25 shot.
    I retarded the timing, and put in a 24 nos jet and a 16 fuel jet. I ran teh car to make sure theyre were no leaks in teh nos or fuel. All is good. I nned to run it on a dyno and tune it on a dyno.
    Does anybody know reputable shops in miami, or south florida that could tune my setup.
    thanks guys

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SC HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    505
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    going to dyno tomorrow , tuesday
    stock block, just replaced the piston rings about 6 months ago. compression is 200 across teh board.
    weight without me is 2200, with me 2300, jk.....

    wih me 2350.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member funky_cornbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    please post soon those numbers! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    it is a built block and head or a stock block and head?

    what octane you running?

    any idea of the weight of the car w/ driver and w/o driver?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SC HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    505
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ran the car on the dyno, and it ran 250 whp and 200 trque, but then found out that i was not running eough nitrous, the bottle was basically empty. After getting the c ar home, i weighed teh bottle and found it to be almost empty. I didnt know the bottle was so low on nitrous, but it was my brothers bottle and i was using it to test my nos setup with the charger. I then refilled the bottle, then ran it again, HOLY CRAP, what a difference. I must have not been getting nitrous at all or very little if that, because the difference is night and day. I knew something was wrong because i ran 235 whp and 163 torque off bottle.

    Cliff notes

    car ran 235 whp and 163 trque , off bottle
    car ran 250 whp and 200 trque , on bottle ( low nitrous ) found out after dyno tune,

  5. #5
    Inactive Member racerx159's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good job man. I can't wait to get my water injection installed and tuned. If not for the lack of nitrous refill spots here in nyc I would have definitely gone the nitrous route.

    Btw schybrid, I have a question a bit off topic but I think you can help me. Please go to this link. Thanks.

    jrsc vacuum/boost gauge readings

  6. #6
    Inactive Member blownLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did ya get t tuned again or at least another dyno run with a full bottle?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SC HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    505
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im now running a 50 shot and 11 psi

    i ran at the tRACK AND RAN A 13.2 @ 112 ON STREET TIRES.TOO MUCH WHEEL SPIN........

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SC HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    505
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •